venerdì 2 ottobre 2009

an extra

Hey collaborators
Ok I'm posting this extra-one for 2 reasons:

1) I did not understand that the first assignment was only pictures
2) A friend of mine suggested me I put songs of mine on youtube, even with only a pictures of mine. Then I thought: Wait, I can do better than that...

I also thought that this is very collaborative in its way. Most of these pictures were taken by photographers in different live occasions. Thanks to the pictures we met as artists and then we continued collaborating and keeping in touch. Some of them became good friends of mine!

So, I hope you enjoy the song

Video coming up soon, hopefully

1 commento:

  1. Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buddy~ Is this you? Are you serious that this is you? What a nice movie and music!!! I am so proud that you are my friend. ;-) JS


    But, I can't understand Italian even though I can read them.

    RispondiElimina