martedì 22 settembre 2009

Oceans in and out of me

Ok, I panicked for this assignment because I never had a mac before, let alone being able to use iMovie and make a clip! :)
And then I had to introduce myself, even harder... ;)

Who am I? Well, of course music defines me better than anything else.
In these days I was listening to this song I sing with my duo: The song is called Oceano and is composed by the pianist I play with. The lyrics to this song define me in a deep and intimate way, although I did not write them.

I filmed some clips during this week, I guess I am also...this week. Places I've seen, people I met, experiences I had.
But I am also the places where I lived in, the people that were there and that became my close friends, the experiences I had there to become the person I am today.

Having said that...
THE VIDEO SUCKS ;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento